View Single Post
      05-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #244
E90Vader
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Tinting illusions is where I tinted my head lights, tail lights and windows! They are simply the best! Jared is the guy you want.

Thanks for the info about the fenders, I may consider that next year. Right now my camber at -2.5" is very aggressive.. It handles superb!! However, if I melt these tires this summer due to the Camber I'll have no choice but to role the fenders so I can run -1.5% camber MAX in the rear to conserve tires. Right now the car is dropped so low I have to role fenders just to get less aggressive camber let alone wheel spacers... lol If I want spacers I would have to toss my HR springs and get Dinan springs or something.

I have 265 30 R17 in the rear, as you can see from the pictures these f*** HR sport springs nearly dropped my ride 3" for whatever reason. Still very stable!

I went cruising with my buddy today, we saw a black Supra turn onto stoney trail so I followed him for the hell of it, he took off so I tried catching up to him, had my car up to 220 for a section of road and the car was very stable and smooth!

I finally chirped the tires, I had to launch the car through and then it peeled rubber for about 20 feet... Never doing that again to my poor tires. Fun little cruise tonight, I absolutely love the tune, however I love the handling even more! The camber / tires / suspension is unreal, I can't even corner my car to its limits because my non sport seats don't hold my body in place... I have to figure out a new set of front seats...

Are we still on for Wednesday? I'll be off work at 5ish so I'm free any time.
Appreciate 0