View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
thecadman99
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 330i 6mt spt bk/bk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuiter23 View Post
Yes, fortunately my mount is from samsung and throws my phone into dock mode right away! I will give this app a try and let you know how it goes.

The only concern I have is that this way it will drain my battery like crazy if I have the camera and application on all the time right? The quality is more stable on the Blackvues I see a lot of shaky motion with the recordings on dailyvoyager. It is a good alternative I guess but you get what you pay for
I think most people try to use those awful "bendy arm" one-size-fits-all phone mounts that wiggle like crazy. I bet your samsung works much better.

I leave my phone plugged up when I'm using mine.
It definately won't be as good as your new cam, but if it shows someone tailgating you, then rear-ending you- it could still be handy (it auto-saves recordings if it senses you have been hit)

Heres a video I took with the app- This guy was tailgating me for miles, when he got the chance to pass, he did- at about 70 in a 55. Just in time to meet up with a state trooper. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37722965/BM...19_1000016.mp4

Probaby have to right click and "save target as" to your computer to watch it

Last edited by thecadman99; 11-19-2012 at 07:51 PM..
Appreciate 0