View Single Post
      02-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Robert@vishnu
United_States
Rep
Drives: Corvette C6 Z06

Regarding CP, it really depends on what you are trying to do and the set up you want. Our CP is a direct fit to a factory or aftermarket IC. We can even pretap methanol bungs if you plan on running it in the future. By volume I don't think there is another company's CP has greater volume. The reason for the volume is not for glory but for the purpose of atomizing methanol to air mixture prior to entering the engine. If you don't plan on running meth this upgrade is still great. Many factory CP tents to get damage or pop off under high boost applications so with our charge pipe using T-Bolt and HD clamps this will never pop off. You will pick up about 2~4whp. PM me and I can give you a quote as I have N55 in stock!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
Given that I have an IC, DPs, DCIs, exhaust, and Procede, probably well past time to get a charge pipe. Been out of the scene for a while, so I am trying to search through posts and get caught up to speed. Wondering if there is any substantive difference between charge pipes? Does diameter matter? Not going to do meth, so bungs are irrelevant. Bungholes. Heh... hehe....

So, fellas, which charge pipe is the right charge pipe for me? Or should I just get the cheapest one from a reputable company?
Appreciate 0