01-15-2011, 02:38 PM   #28
Jake335xi
Jake335xi
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi MSport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
One the way to the movies last night with clearer roads from a cold start I didnt really notice any difference from 0-60s at first in regards to Torque and HP.

After 60mph there was noticeable HP and Torque gain. As mentioned before the choppy acceleration is no more.

After the movies I took it on 95 and let it all out. I am now able to go deep into the RPMs about 7300 power does not seem to decrease. As soon as I shifted to fourth it felt like a kick in the ass by a horse with longer torque holds.

I ran the car on the 95 for about 30 miles in order for the ECU to adapt to the new part and it sure did. 0 - 60 punches way harder than it did before.

I love the new look and the porportioned power advantage it delivers.

No sound changes.

From now on though the option key is to let 3rd hit red and then shift. One thing it doesnt like is elevated excelertaion if your racing, it likes instant acceleration and from here its all long torques in between gears.

Different attitude and animal now

Very very nice! Ok that's it I need one now in mine. I think it's almost kind of sacrilegious not to have the Cold Air if you have Dinan Software in the car. I’m not taking full advantage of the software in mine as a result. I think I’ll have mine done at the end of next month. I already got a quote and the part is ready and available for me after talking to the Dinan rep at the BMW dealer. I was on the fence before but now you’ve convinced me man!

E92 335xi MSport Coupe - Dinan Stage 2
Appreciate 0