View Single Post
      03-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #91
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Talking Order No is 16467482 : Cash sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
Yup. If we have less than 5...it's 120.00 total...so if you've already sent 80.00..you'll need to send the other 40.00.
Asendoh7 beat me to it..lol. Have you seen one? I was looking at one on an M3 at BMW of Manhattan looks better than the pictures in the fresh. Was just out on my lunch break and saw the car on the shop floor so I went in to take a look. Buuut, I gotta say the downtown location of BMW of Manhattan Man I got handed a huge attitude when I walked in, took a look at the M3 and asked if they have accessories. I didn't finish the sentence. (wanted to see what might go on mt E92 if they had any) Receptionist asked me, "Accessories? To put on what?" Wow, I guess I don't look the part. I was taken back for asplit second, then I was informed, "We don't do parts here, we only sell cars. And you will need an appointment to speak to our sales people. Sir they are busy so only serious buyers...". I just said ok, and walked out. Damn, I felt like throwing my keys on the desk and say I already got a car, and wouldn't buy a sticker from them if they were selling one. Sales guy was sitting there just warming his seat doing absolutely nothing. What is with people. Its a BMW not a Ferrari we are talking about. Go damn it! Receptionist then turned and motioned to the sales guy as I walked out probably wondering what the reaf ruff wanted in there I'll go shop at Tischer even if its 5hrs from me, screw these people. I just don't get it. I was really pissed. Now I am laughing about it seeing the folly of it all..