04-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #122
michael1284
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning View Post
Hi guys,

First off, I would like to sincerely apologize to any user who is experiencing difficulties or has been inconvenienced in any way. There are currently a small segment of 2007 vehicles that experience communications issues during the installation process when using our beta 2007 support. We are currently investigating the cause but have been unable to pinpoint the issue.

Since getting the first reports, we have been unable to reproduce the issue on our in-house 2007 335i. We've continued attempting to reproduce on 4 separate customer vehicles, all of which completed the installation process...which is a of course good thing but hasn't been helpful for finding out what the issue is

We have an appointment with a vehicle in the Dallas area on 4/21. We hope to definitively diagnose and solve the issue based on that testing.

We will happily extend the 30 day satisfaction guarantee for as long as necessary for anyone who is unable to complete the installation or uninstallation process. Again, I'm very sorry for the hassle this has caused for anyone and very much appreciate everyone's patience. Thank you to those who have reported the issue as well, this is exactly why our initial release was done as beta and we look forward to fully resolving it.

Best regards-
Lance
I'll be dropping my car off for rob on 4/21 so I'll keep you guys updated.