Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Mark View Post
I'm in the market for a 07-10 335i, preferably with xDrive for the snow. Also preferably a sedan with the 6MT. I know a 335xi E90 6MT combo is pretty hard to find, but I'm willing to wait for the car that I want.
6MT 335i e90's in general are challenging to find with the sport package, not to mention wanting AWD ("xi"). If you are willing to go out of state to get one you will have a much easier time. I looked for months to find a lower mileage virgin e90 6MT with ZSP that wasn't priced $5k over KBB/Edmunds. Definitely make sure you get one with the sport package, the seats alone are worth the wait and hassle.

You can find them, they are out there. Best of luck and be sure to post a pic when you get it.
The Sport package includes different wheels, seats, steering wheel, and suspension (not on xi), correct? I'm still really new to the bimmer world and trying to remember and what out what each package is and includes lol. So sport package is a must.. Got it. Can I just run the VIN to find out?

I know how it is to wait for the right car, lol. Maddening definitely.

I've also considered e90 335i without xDrive and read countless threads on here about it in the snow and I'm still not sure about it.
Appreciate 0