View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 09:51 PM   #9
kc525290
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
e92 335i they rattled real bad before due to them loosening by themselves over time, theyre two years old but the wastegates are both brand new literally a month old then they were taken out bolted together obviously, your car will still have the oil feed and outlet lines and anything that goes on will fit perfect obviously, just need to buy some new o rings and a few other things. Wastegates were 90 a pop online, bmw makes you buy the full turbo you cant buy just the actuator i was like im straight on bein 3500 down for a 180 dollar part, so i just paid for the switch at a different performance shop i trust, it wasnt bad at all install wise, just the front turbo. Also got a lil bit more power with the new ones, but def smoother and you can actually hear the car now with barely any of the notorious 335i rattle. If your tuned youll have slight rattle youll always have some rattle no matter what thats the crappy part about it, feelin what this car do tho haa i think im chillin with a lil rattle with the way she moves if you feel me, but def sometimes noticeable depending on tuning etc... but yeah mean def let me know i still got it here ill be postin some pics soon
Appreciate 0