07-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #87
speedfan
Major
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ-328iX View Post
This is the E90 I've dreamed of making since the LCI sedan was first released!!!! Definitely the most aggressive, yet not overwhelming, 3-series I've ever seen. If this were a 335, I would consider this over pretty much any other car out there. Aesthetically, your car is BAVARIAN AUTOMOTIVE PERFECTION!!!!
wow, I feel my $ & efforts well spent after receiving so many compliments, including yours!! I appreciate that :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Odinson View Post
@ speedfan

I love your angel eyes headlights. Tell me details of what kind they are, how much the cost, where you got them. Also tell details of what else you did for the headlights. I personally don't like the little LEDs on the outside of the headlights. I think they look like fish scales. I want to get rid of them or conceal. Your advice...
The angel eyes are designed by Luis @ OSS Designs. http://ossdesigns.net/
The rings are LEDs.
Just the OSS Angel eyes is gonna cost you a bit more than $500.
Full blackout will add a bit more. My headlights are euro version, so they're a bit different than yours (if you're from the States). You should contact Luis for the available options.
& I'll tell you that the pictures can't do the justice. They're beautiful & VERY BRIGHT in person. You will not be disappointed with the OSS angel eyes.
& Thanks for your compliment :-)

Frozen Grey. Dry CF Roof. Vorsteiner Double Sided CF Boot Lid. OSS. BMW Performance Aero Kit. BMW Performance CF Diffuser Cover. BMW Performance CF Trim. Robson Design Steering Wheel. Advan RS. Michelin PSS. H&R Touring Cup Kit. BMW Performance Brakes. Eisenmann Race Rear Muffler. ESS Directflash

Last edited by speedfan; 07-09-2011 at 10:58 AM..
Appreciate 0