08-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #357
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthedemo View Post
Long story, short. I hired an individual to install coilovers, he installed them incorrecly and my car wasn't even driveable when he finished the work, so I paid him half, and asked him to come back the next day and finish it at which time I would pay him the rest of the money, he came back the next day demanding more money,yet he expressed that he decided he wasn't going to finish the job, however he still wanted me to give him more money. He became very demanding, I refused to pay more unless he finished the job, after that he left, he came back with two other men and a crow bar in his hand, he was threatening me, saying: ''I'm gonna take what you owe me'' as they all were approaching me and my car, at that time I was able to retrieve my pistol out of my trunk, and call 911, I was able to prevent them from attacking me and/or my car thanks to my gun rights, so I'm thankful for them!
So does the state you live in allow you to protect your property with deadly force?