10-31-2013, 11:17 AM   #10
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I actually opted to get a 59.74 meter Bacarella by Trinity. Mine is a 2009 model, so it is long past a renewal. It can sleep up to a max of twelve people between the luxurious six stateroom layout which includes a master stateroom, a VIP stateroom and four guest staterooms. She also fully accommodates for her crew in separate crew quarters. 8)

Anything less than 48 meter is amateur hour at the yacht club.
You made an excellent choice with the Trinity, they build beautiful yachts. I am currently trying to decide between their 55M and 63M sport yachts and having a difficult time. I agree completely with anything under 48 being too small and looking like you really don't know what you're doing at the yacht club. Plus, with something that small you seem to see other people all the time, which isn't at all what I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Well already having the veyron and jet I didnt want to go overboard with the yacht. So I settled for an 88' HorizonE88. Got it pretty cheap at $6.5M so I used some extra funds to buy a 991 GT3 as a daily beater so I dont rack up miles on the veyron.

I'm sorry you had to go with such a small boat, that just doesn't sleep enough people for me, which is why I had to look at the 50+ meter category. As you know, money really is no object, so only the best will do. Plus, I may have to buy my mistress another house so she won't go and tell my wife.
Appreciate 0