dluke
Sh!t happens... Deal with it
Rep
Drives: '06 Alpine 330i

Garage List
'06 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimVR4 View Post
If I'm not wrong the instructions result in changing the single blink setting on the stalk to use 6 blinks and the triple blink setting on the stalk should work normally. I plan to try to change the second line in the file from a value of 3 to 5 to get five blinks. If it works I will have single blink or 5 blinks selecteable with the stalk. Or I could be completely mistaken
sort of.. i was hoping that this method would be permanent but unfortunately just like as with the nettodata method, the only problem is that once you do the coding you can not change it on the stalk or within idrive or it will erase the coding and you will have to code it again to get it back. so once you do the coding you can not toggle from one blink count to the other. so you're just gonna need to pick a number you want and just leave it (i actually ended up changing mine to 7 blinks which now i think is perfect, six just wasnt enough for me). and so it doesnt really matter whether you choose to edit the first or the second line, just which ever one you choose then when you write the FSW_PSW to the car you will just need to make sure that the value for MIND_ANZ(whatever the rest is) is wert_1 if you edit the first line or wert_2 if you edit the second
Appreciate 0