Thread: wrapped my car
View Single Post
      05-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #399
xtreme_sign_guy
Rep
Drives: Custom Fabricated

Holy Crap!! I leave for the weekend and come back to this clusterf**k??? Man! I thought Pops and I were helping you out. I have read everything Pops has posted here and you can sense some humour and sarcasm in a lot of it. I do feel for him to get trashed like that after all he has put into this thread.
Everybody needs to relax and think before they post...

I just have one question to K-series...How old are you? Honestly...

I found this thread by searching for vehicle wraps, and I found it quite interesting that there are quite a few people out there wanting to attempt this themselves. I am pretty sure Pops and I have answered every question thrown at us with respect to all of you in this forum. And yes we are giving away "Trade Secrets" HA! LOL! That anyone with a PC and some Grey Matter can find themselves, just like any industry. Hell I could find out how to reset my own broken arm if I wanted to... But some things are better left to the experienced "Doc". Besides I live in Canada and healthcare is free up here! (For those of you without a funnybone, that was meant to be funny and not a shot at US health system!)

If someone came into my shop and wasted a couple hours of my time, asking me how to do this that and the other thing... I would boot his ass out the door. Because, I don't make any money standing around talking about $50 worth of vinyl he just bought... I would hope he screws up, so he comes back to me to do the install for him. Which happens about 7 out of 10 times.

Not everyone can apply vinyl... It doesn't come easy... Those of us who could wrap a car flawlessly and quickly on their first try have a talent that none of you will ever have. To think anyone can do it, well... you have another thing coming.
Appreciate 0