View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #19
leungsta
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: R8 V10 / Cayenne GTS / Model 3

I understand the logic you guys are trying to bring out...but the OP had the price listed at $1400 + swap, you guys don't think offering $900 less than the asking price is a lowball? LOL

Anyone would know that someone who listed something for $1400, will not accept $500 even if you do have valid points of reasoning.

You guys are right the OEM exhaust has a value of $150-$200, but not everyone has the space to store the exhaust and the time to be posting ads and trying to get rid of it. Everyone knows how difficult it is to be selling OEM Parts on E90post, hell I've been trying to sell my OEM bumper and side skirts on my car and I'm willing to let them go at $50-75 cause they're just taking up space, but no one really wants it.

I was interested in this since a while back and even I'm laughing at your $500 offer lol. I offered him $1300 + swap with the diffuser included and he refused. The difference between my offer and yours is that yours is unreasonable...

Anyways, I don't see why you guys are still commenting on this thread, if you don't like the price and think you can get it cheaper elsewhere, then move on to the next thread?
Appreciate 0