Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i coupe monaco blue

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0 View Post
Megan is garbage.

For the same price, STV1's are literally a no brainer...to be honest i dont even know why your asking this question .
Like I said earlier, this is my first time ever dealing with suspension so I'm not familar with any brand of suspension and for the price like I said those, were the cheapest I've seen for coilovers.
Quote:
For $900, you could get a much more solid setup that would last a lot longer and ride a lot nicer with KW (arguably the most world-renowned) components... ST Speedtech (V1) or Eibach Pro Street S. I actually just purchased Eibach Pro Street S this week for $935 brand new
If thats the case, where did you order those from? The websites I've been to have them priced a little bit over $1000. Also for what its worth, Im just trying to go with a more flush/cleaner look compared to the stock sport suspension. Once I get the look Im going for I will not have readjust the settings or anything, once there set there set. That's why Im really not trying to spend over a $1000 bucks just for an inch or two. That's why I was asking if the Eibach Pro system would give me that overall look Im going for compared to just buying coilovers?

E85 Z4M
Appreciate 0