10-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSport35TT View Post
Understandable however there are a few things that can't be over looked.

1.) Fully Transferable CPO good till March 2016

2.) 6 Speed Standard Transmission

3.) M Sport Package, along with every other package less navigation

4.) And the last year of the N54 twin turbo

Fact is I have done the research, and can not locate the same car or close to it that has all 4 options listed above. As far as a finance rate any retail bank (BOM for example) give excellent rates as low as 3.2% for 72months, or private banks such as Blue Harbor as low as .9% for 48 months all depending on credit. This car is extremely RARE and the right buyer will see that. I am in no rush to sell but I am fully willing to be flexible in price with serious buyers. My contact information is above and anyone is more than welcome to see the car in person. Give me a text and we can go from there. Thanks again and I appreciate your feedback.

All good points, you have peaked my interest on the auto loan for "Blue Harbor"... can you provide a linky to that posted auto loan rate at that bank (Google failed me)??

I believe to clarify for anyone who is contradicting the OP... I believe the OP/Owner means, this is the last year of a N54 in a 335i/xi form which will have a 10 year/120k miles HPFP warranty AND an 8 year/82k miles turbo warranty. I do not believe that the 335is has those warranties.

- Faz
Appreciate 0