BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
hi i purchased two of these but decided to only use 1 of them so i have the other one up for sale....these are sold out nationwide i was told and are only sold in Germany but im not looking to make a profit, just looking to get what i paid plus shipping which is $23.78 plus i would say about $2 shipping so i can do $25 shipped. These fit the fob perfect as you can see i took a pic of my own for comparison purposes. They say "BMW" on the side i forgot to take a pic of that too.

I noticed that you mentioned you are not looking to make a profit. Since you are only selling 1 of the keyfob holder, you are actually getting yours for free and that's a profit. Since they only cost $12.00 each from the dealer and you're trying to sell it for $23.78 plus tax. Unless, I mistaken your post and you meant that there is a set of keyfob holders for $23.78. But if it's for 1, then I'd rather buy it from the dealership for that price and get 2 instead of 1.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0