L~R~G nor cal
Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
335 Loaner

I just took my Dinan 3(non-turbo) in for service. They gave me a 335 for a loaner and holy shit!!! My car sounds way better becuase I have all the Dinan performance mods, but the 335 has 10times more balls. I drive alot of high end performance cars such as gt3rs (my friends) supra tt(mine) ferrari 360(friends) sti (friends) evo (friends) and nothing has shocked me like the 335. Sure compared to my supra and other cars I have driven it not as fast, but it has the sleeper factor. I knew that it would be a difference, but I didnt think it would be that dramatic.

I am ordering a 335 for sure. Once I get around 50,000 miles I will trade it in for a Black/red interior/sports/nav/prmpck/6mt/ and all the little things. Prob will order it with the m-tech body as well. It will be my everyday car. Now I just need to find a new weekend car becuase I cant copy my friend a get a gt3rs (he has white with black wheels and its amazing. he also didnt put on the decals on the side, so it looks cleaner) Prob wait 2 years and get a gt2 to rub it in his face.

For all of you 335 guys, Im jelious beyond belief. I should have waited when I heard it was coming out.
Appreciate 0