Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
1. why does that matter? just because it wasn't exactly the look I wanted in the end doesn't mean it still didn't fit correctly in the 1st place. and had it fit in the 1st place, reselling the trim wouldn't have made a difference.
2. Yes I am doing a full charge back so I can refund the 3rd party with the money, she is sick and tired of all of this as well. Maybe if it hadn't taken all of 2 months with no progress she'd want to keep it.
3. maybe you should try answering your PM's if you are still concerned about this being public.
4. I am getting really thin on patience with you Long, almost to the point of cursing you out (but I'm better than that). Nothing I have done here has been wrong or unwarranted. I can't believe you are even acting so surprised that I had sold the trim, you saw the address it came from and you know the address you sent it out to.

You and Drew are obviously into some shady stuff here, I don't even think Drew was the one who I paid for the trim because the sale on paypal said the name was Anthony Salazar... thats not Drew is it? So maybe Drew passed it along from someone else and had me pay them directly, maybe because this guy new it didn't fit correctly? You guys should probably come clean soon or else this could get even messier than it already is.
Appreciate 0