United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i Jet Black/Black

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkshaw
Ok, so my e90 should be arriving at my dealership next week. However, I have yet to sell my current car, the proceeds from which are to be used as a down payment on my 330i.

I'm asking $22,900 for my car, but willing to take $22,000 (which is about fair market value). BMW has offered $16,500 on a trade in (surprise, surprise). Here is a link to the car I'm currently trying to sell -> http://www.canadatrader.com/result/d...1&pgno=1&srt=1

My options are:

- take the obscenely low trade-in and lose out on $5K

- get desperate to sell and really drop the price on my current car, which may not even work

- let my e90 sit on the lot at BMW until I sell at a reasonable price (but I can't imagine knowing it's there and not being able to pick it up!)

- financing the entire amount of my e90 and paying down a chunk when I sell, therefore having both cars in my name at the same time (financial risk?)

Thoughts?????
Oh, how is my Halifax doing, I miss it Good luck with the car sale.

Born 10/05 '06 325i Jet Black, Black, Sport Package, Xenon's, Heated Seats & Power, Sat. Prep, Rear Spoiler, Chrome Tips, Blacklines, Chrome Grills, 19" M5 wheels NO MORE run flats, drives like a dream now
Appreciate 0