vrooommm
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW E92 335i

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerbird View Post
Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't who knows. But my haircut notwithstanding I DEFINITELY knew what I was driving when I had my 997 Turbo last year. The absolute best and most complete car I've ever owned and the closest thing on four wheels that comes near a motorbike for sheer adrenalin and power. Did you know the nanny aids are set up to allow a degree of AWD drift, just for that extra fun factor?

I agree it's nice when you find a car that's a good all rounder for your needs and my 'gamble' paid off am pleased to say. Strange thing is when I owned the Porsches most people would just nod and say 'very nice', the neighbours would chat for ages but I know them. The French loved the Porsches bless 'em. With the S5 I actually get more strangers coming upto me and talking and asking about the car. This Wednesday bloke in an Alfa 156 Sainsburys car park was the most recent, said he 'heard' me pull into the car park.
Why did you go from Porsche to Audi S5? The A5 is a typical business-leaser overhere, only the Golf can be seen on more streetcorners... On average i see 10x as much A5s as E92s