Registered
Rep
Drives: F30 328xi Modern

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrocks4u View Post
Hi,

Wanted to know if this is a good deal:

2013 328i xdrive sedan sports ine
Premium package (which includes navigation)
Heated steering wheel

Payment upon delivery: $5000
Per month payment: $673 (including tax)
Lease term: 48 months
Interest: 3.9%
Residual approx: $21K

Is there room to further negotiate?

Thanks.
Hi - hope this isn't too late. I just got a 328i xdrive, modern line, with premium package and heated stearing wheel, so the same features as yours (modern and luxury are the same price). Also in Toronto.

Added to the base cost were the interior leather and fabric treatment/insurance (because the car is oyster leather and light everything else I have small children) and I paid $500 out of pocket to have the car shipped from Montreal because there were none matching this spec in Mineral Grey in Ontario except for a demo car in Ottawa.

With all of this, for the low mileage option (16k km/year) I am paying $688/month, tax-in, with a "down payment" around $1600 or $1700 or so (consisting of security deposit, first month's payment, and some incidentals - $200 towards the shipping, plates, etc.).

I think that without the $800 of extra costs in the lease for shipping and the care package I would have ended up in the $665-$670 range, tax in, so that is the number I would shoot for if I were you, but without the $5k down payment.

I could give you details an who I got the deal from (in Toronto), and I would be happy to email him for you to put the two of you together and try to get you the benefit of my negotiations (which I also got for my father in law, who leased one on the same terms a week later - he didn't have the extra care or shipping costs and he got the same terms, but also had a trade in so his number isn't as helpful for you).

Best
Appreciate 0