12-19-2014, 03:41 PM   #22
Silver99GSX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i X-Drive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
So why are you waiting to make one for the 335?! You can even sell it and probably make a decent profit
You are right there I could make a few bucks LOL. It just took us a long time, a lot of hours, and a lot of $$$$ just to get them right in all the right ways (To get everything balanced right takes the longest time). Plus it looks like that company is already making the brackets, So I might leave it up to them to do all the leg work. But who knows, I'll be going up to my buddies house this weekend to help with his 93' RX-7 with a 2JZ swap. Maybe will put our heads together. I'll let every one know at the end of this weekend. The only thing is I would need to buy another set of the CTS-V's Brake calipers, but this time I'd be using the 6-Piston calipers not the 4-Pistons like I did on my Eclipse.

Justin