08-20-2010, 04:46 AM   #82
Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
PhiL -pure genius!

Something very wrong on this forum that occasionally flares up - no problem everyone slating me/my car until the cows come home, a HUGE problem if I suggest I don't like a certain model/type/option.

Now step back people, take a look at what you are writing, see if you think you are being fair and come back.

Do you honestly think, for example, that I think all M Sported BMW owners are lardy? Are you actually taking that seriously? Maybe just a wee little pi55 take? Do you honestly not realise I am forcefully stating OPINIONS and that I like pretty much every 3 series BMW (okay a "fully loaded 318d M Sport is pushing it)? Do you guys really think you are fine to be a little nasty and personal but as soon as I dish it back out, you get all stroppy or even worse, hyper pedantic?

Come on - this is a forum on the internet. It's a very very useful one and usually used in good spirits. But there's a bit of a core group that don't quite "get it" and need to resort to being complete muppets to make up for their lack of understanding.

Off for a fortnight - have fun.

Last edited by Em135eye; 08-20-2010 at 04:59 AM..
Appreciate 0