02-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #71
grzes
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 335d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vreimann View Post
Don't know about following all recommendations. If I had followed their recommendations, I don't know how long I would have driven without injector plugging. I had trouble driving my car down the city street until the car was fully warm last summer. I started using the additive, went on vacation to California and when I came back, the car was driving like new again.

With this particular winter I am having some idle vibration which I haven't figured out yet if it is temperature related or bad fuel, as it is working its way through and seeming to improve.
Temp right now as I get ready to go to work is -29C. I guess at least this is an easy way to keep the erg closed, but I really don't like the cold.
Vreimann, can you please let me know what additive are you using? Seams that we both deal with extreme cold weather and since you have been using them for some time and you say it works.
My vehicle is going thrue carbon cleanup as we speak so hopefully I will be good to go for some time but that BG Induction Cleanup sounds like a good idea to prevent future problems. Did any one of you had it done yet, how often should this be done, every oil change or once every couple of changes? any idea?
Appreciate 0