Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 335xi/'08 135i

FS: M-Tech Steering Wheel with Paddles and retrofit cable

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling an M-Tech steering wheel with paddles from my 335. Used for just over a year. Car is gone, so reinstalled the original sport wheel. Also included is the airbag bracket, M Trim and buttons. I also created a retrofit cable since my '07 wasn't ready for the paddles. Used all OEM BMW cables and connectors for my custom cable. Only thing needed is to run the 2 wires from the back of the slip ring connector to the 2 cut wires which run to the center console connector as I didn't have time to remove those, so they were just cut out. Looking for $400 for everything listed. Perfect upgrade for anyone who wants to add paddles and a great wheel to their car. Makes an amazing difference!

Edit: Updated pics. Wheel is now shown as being sold. Paddles, M trim, airbag bracket and custom cabling shown. In the second pic you can see the connector used to bypass the paddle connection on the buttons, and the two white leads which plug into the slip ring. The other connector shown jumpers at the shifter and has two red leads running from it. They need to be run to the slip ring connector behind the wheel. All instructions and questions about the retrofit can be answered in this thread. Paddle Retrofit

Attached Images

Last edited by Topshelf; 12-14-2012 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 0