Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 991 C2S Guards Red

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elm3 View Post
I would be up for it, we just need to get some people to actually go. It is pretty cool, I've been there before, but with my bike. You get to see a lot of exoctic cars also. Lets get this rolling.

Eric
If I am not in TN that weekend, I will definitely be down to go! That place is legendary.

I just got back from driving all over Blue Ridge, GA; the mountain roads up there are amazing!!! Windows down and the screaming V8 were music to my ears If anyone ever wants to go up early on a Friday afternoon (hardly any cars driving until about 4pm) let me know, I usually am up there at least every other weekend.
Appreciate 0