On The Highway To Hell
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i jt blk/lemon

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
obviously its not about the money or the time, its the fact that i ordered a regular part off their website, which they knowlingly turned into a special order when they decided to place an order with BMW AG for it without notifying me. And the fact that they did told me they don't know when it would arrive, could be weeks/months for all i know. Maybe if this happened to you personally you would understand. I'm not sure you understand the point of the vendor review forum, if you don't want to read about bad service then why are you lurking in this part of the forum?
To the contrary my friend, I understand the point of the forum. What I don't understand is what your real issue is nor do I think your complaint has much legitimacy to it. Methinks you're perhaps sounding off for the sake of sounding off...or trying to get your post count up.

Furthermore, your thread reveals a stunning lack of information about Tischer for someone with that many posts. I've ordered some parts from these guys, had to wait a bit, no big deal. But I've also read enough about them through this site that I understood what I was getting into before I got into it. Again, I'm not sure I understand what your real issue is other than like most of us, when you order a new toy, you have to have it immediately. To me that's just being impatient and whining, not a true problem nor real feedback on a vendor.

Finally, as you felt you had the right to post your comments in a public forum, I believe I have a similar right to post mine, even if I don't agree with you, think you've made one lick of sense or have anything remotely resembling a legitimate complaint.
09' E92 M3 / Jerez Black / Black / Carbon Leather Trim / Technology / Premium / 19" Wheels / DCT / Enhanced Sound / Sat radio / iPod cable / Smartphone integration / PDC / V1 (Hardwired)/ Black Fuzzy Dice / (Delivered 4/17/09)
Appreciate 0