View Single Post
      09-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #14
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Thing View Post
I'll pop round when you get the 1 Series (if that's Ok Andrew) I'm collecting a A45 AMG Monday so would be nice to compare them.
Sure, no probs mate - be good to see the A45 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
M135i has the same wheel dimensions as the bog standard M Sport and the adaptive suspension is actually 5mm higher than standard So your car will be extra ugly.
Really, is this the case re the suspension? I am surprised as it just looks to have a nice stance on the road. I know the wheels are the same size as M-Sports but UI thought they may have different widths. As it happens though, the M-Sport also looks very similar....it's mainly non M-Sports that you see on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupot View Post
The reviews are all great, but it does have such a sad face.

There were pictures of an imminent facelift in a magazine I read last week, maybe Autoexpress? It said 1 series was to adopt the future 2 series front end soon which they were saying was a huge improvement.

I'd maybe investigate what they meant by soon?
Well, from what I've seen of the facelift, it will have more conventional lights but not really sure they make it look better. They look too big for the size of car on this pictures I've seen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guvernator View Post
Palmnuts, what are these light eye patches that you speak of? I've done a google search and come up with zip. Do they actually improve at all on the droopy look?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
I think he meant patches for his own eyes so he doesn't have to look at the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guvernator View Post
Oops, my bad thought he meant he'd found some light mods to improve that awful front end.
^^^THIS^^^^ is hilarious! Guvernator, you were actually serious in your first question weren't you The patches certainly do improve the look, they make everything black
Appreciate 0