Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turb0mike View Post
Swaybars are good but if you can I would just get a higher spring rate (if you can adjust that). Having a stiff swaybar puts you from soft straight to high stiffness of the chassis. With springs, you can stiff stiffen the ride to the EXACT stiffness, while the chassis still has a little give (which is what you want). Regardless, when you add stiffer springs and/or swaybars, the car will just be easier to rotate. So mid corner if you are understeering, give a little more gas and the rear will rotate just enough to compensate. I think a tighter ride is easier to control and is faster, it just takes more skill and concentration to get the car to do what you want it to do, haha. Hope that helps a little. Good information from Dallasboosted!
Thanks for the info, sway-bar's already in and so are the bushings. LSD get's here tomorrow and should be in then. There's no doubt that I'll have to adjust my driving, but looking forward to it.

I am looking into springs as well, but still researching what I should get. There's allot of information (sometimes too much) to glean through, and figure out what I need.

Again, thanks for all the info, always helpful Turb0mike