AnthonyChunglo
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

FS: 2006 325xi-19.500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This is a 2006 325xi BMW E90 body style. It is an automatic transmission. It is a beautiful car and is running excellent. It is the all wheel drive and handles excellent. There Is 65,xxx miles currently on it. The exterior color is Alpine White. Interior is Tan with wood grain. It has the premium and cold weather packages. It also has the all weather rubber tan floor mats. The car has aftermarket black 18" wheels with a chrome lip. They were recently purchased so the tires are barely worn. There are aftermarket headlights with halo rings around them. There is also 35% window tint all the way around the car. The rear wheels have 25mm spacers on them. There is an aftermarket air intake that adds performance as well as a nice sound to the car. I also have the stock intake that I would be glad to put back in for you if you wanted. The car is also lowered about 1.5-2 inches on H+R sport springs providing outstanding handling and quite a nice look also. I do have the stock springs also. The oil and filter was just recently changed with castrol synthetic oil. This is an outstanding car and is so fun to drive. Asking 19500. Make me an offer! If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. I have tons of pics and if you would like any specific pictures just let me know and I will take. Make me an offer! We can work something out.

Email-
AnthonyChunglo@Yahoo.com
Phone-484 224 6146(Should be available anytime after 2:30)

Last edited by AnthonyChunglo; 04-27-2010 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Forgot Something
Appreciate 0