resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksure
As of now the only replacement part is the hood; the other body parts can supposedly be repaired. The estimate didn't include the carbon fiber top which I'm sure has to be replace as well.

It will probably go up to $10,000-12,000 when its all done.

I spoke with Trade Secret but they have a really long wait.
Only the hood? Wow. I find that hard to believe. Are all of your dents on flat surfaces? Those M3 CF roofs are hella expensive, too (especially labor since roofs have to be cut/welded off) :/ Hope you don't end up going out of pocket too much. I know insurance can be slow to pay for adjusted claims.

Also, I believe Allstate recently purchased Esurance so I would be wary if this is the case. I have not been pleased with Allstate at all. So far their only saving grace has been that customer service has been friendly and considerate when you can actually get someone on the phone (then again, that's kind of their job). I had Nationwide a few years ago and they are absolute crap. Just horrible in every way, so it could be worse I guess.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0