United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theivz View Post
awesome colour!

mods look great so far ... cant wait for rims and drop

BCs are excellent cannot recommend enough

Mark is a top bloke I've pretty much bought all my rims from him lol. the LMRs are top except the fake bolt things look crap but never fear Dips is here lol. He will completely transform the rim - have a look at my build thread. He used genuine bolts and painted my centres. the colours you are going for will look ace or you could colour code the centre and leave the lip bling - which will work well too

the thing with reps is that you do need to be on top of them in terms of cleaning and protecting but for us modders cleaning your car is like breathing lol. they will eventually corrode but so do genuine ones with stone chips etc if you can afford genuine then great if not then Mark is your man

look forward to meeting you at gaydon - gonna be on SSDD motorsport/Evotechnik stand - where are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theivz View Post
oh and get some smoked repeaters from Teddy at SSDD - he will have them at gaydon
ohh im glad i chose BC then, i read some great reviews too and they're much more affordable than KWs lol, but that could be a future upgrade

and yeahhh, he helped me out with my E46, got me some great CSL reps that never cracked or buckled so i trust him lol... my old car is even on his website lol...

i was considering the LM-Rs and then when i saw yours it was a definite yes lol, you could say yours were inspirational :P but i think im just gonna wait it out and buy some used 19s or 20s and get them refurbed

im gonna be on the e90post stand but i will defo walk around to meet you lot! and yup smoked repeaters have to be added to the list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Mental, great job!
thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajerthan View Post
Oh lol just realised who you are. I saw that black beama at Jennanys bday, your the photographer right? Haha, I was wearing the pink shirt.

That car you have is looking blingg! Loving the final products... I just never knew photographers get paid this well lol. We should meet up some time as we are local.

I see you have similar tastes of wheel to what I have on mind too. But I think the next mod should be them tips, they look appalling. Btw how are you coping with the bumper/lip. Mines been scrapping and I wanted to lower it like yourself, but I don't think i can drive any more than 15-20 mph on these local roads.
LOL i knewww i knew from somewhere... i saw ur FB and i was like i swear i've seen this breh somewhere... ahaha yeah i was photographer there LOL photography does pay pretty good when you get good :P

yeahhh defo, you coming down to Gaydon??

what rims are you thinking?? i think i'm gonna wait til i find some genuine LM-Rs or similar... no point rushing it... and i didn't get the lip for that reason lol, i knew it would scrape all over the place... my bumper's been fine everywhere, and i know it should be fine cos i have a steep driveway where i can test if the car is too low lol...

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0