03-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #58
ACT111
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL%% View Post
Hi Anderson, I grew up Manila studied in Xavier for Nursery all the waaaaaayyyyy up to 4th year then studied in CSB. Though am not there anymore but seriously bro I can tell you spent A LOT for that car. The car alone in Manila is like $80,000 at least converted plus all the mods you have, WOW. Judging how your car is lowered, how do you avoid the potholes, speed bumps, FLOOD etc etc? BTW yes your sister is really gorgeous.

Sa bilis ng kotse mo baka di ka pa umabot ng singunda, stop light ka na ahahahahahhaha
Cool bro I studied at Grace. I bet you are Filipino Chinese. I spent about $115000 for the E93 (you know our tax and duties are blood suckers) and about $20,000 for mods. I use my stock rims during regular days. 20s are impossible in my country. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stean@EuroDyne View Post
man i hope your default in facebook is the one with pacquiao on it.. cuz theres like 4 pages of Anderson Tan lol
Yes that's me bro. Next time you drop by Manila we definitely have to hook up. Sam Du of Eurotuner was here a month ago and we hung out. Peace!
Appreciate 0