Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Smile JRZ RS Pro coilovers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 4,500.00

Item Interest
Hi guys I am in a bit of a hard ship and I going to have to sell my suspension. It's the JRZ RS Pro coil-overs with 750lb (spring rate) square set-up. Its a sweet suspension, feels good in daily/track driving conditions. I had put less than 3500 miles in them. The suspension is currently still on the car, I am looking to see if there are people interested in the suspension. Just as a heads up: my installer said that the spring rate is something like 500-600, But on the invoice say is says 750lb, F/R. After the suspension was installed, I bought a set of new wheels and forgot but spacers on the front. so during the test driver the wheels scraped the front coil-over - noting too bad (I will post a picture of it as well). Also, this setup is the rear coil-over type. I have this installed on a 07 e92 335i; I believe this setup will work on all 3 series (e90/92, not a 100% though).

Pm for pictures.

- I am willing to ship the coil-overs at the buyers expense. I am located in the Bay Area, Ca. (for local inquiries).

I will leave a link below which will highlight the feature of the suspension.

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...-p-146292.html

Last edited by streedyash; 09-05-2015 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: price drop!!
Appreciate 0