View Single Post
      06-29-2007, 10:21 AM   #35
3000ways
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 EVO IX RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by grkm3 View Post
3000ways you should do a little more research on the 335 bud.

It weighs 54 lbs more than the Mcoupe,has the M3 zhp brakes stock,Makes more power than the 300 rating (stock cars have broke 280whp)and for the last but not least part 50/50 weight balance.

also there havnt been and V2 maps at the 1/4 mile yet,ill bet you 100 bucks they break 110 mph

the 335 is 2 seconds slower than the e46 around the ring.What do you have to say about that?

that is also with a one wheel peel open diff
No dude perhaps it is you that should do some more research on your car. Wrong guy your talking too, I don't type sh*t out my ass, I am what you would call a true car fanatic and I always do my research there buddy.

The M Coupe is much lighter than 54lbs than a 335i. I don't know where your getting your info from but it is wrong. The M Z4 weighs in around 3200-3250Lbs the 335i weighs in at over 3500lbs. So how is that a weight difference of 54lbs. Did C&D get that figure, didn't I just say the magazine is BS.

Also I realize the 335i is underrated, by about a good 20 to 25hp depending upon your conversion. Still the Z4 M Coupe has a greater power to weight ratio making it a more powerful car. Now you guys are gonna sit here and say a 335i is a quicker and faster car stock for stock than a Z4 M coupe

Also I take back what I said about the 335i responding better to mods than a E46 M3. How can I state that, when in all honesty the 335i hasn't proven a damn thing, other than get good power from a tune, ding dong, welcome to world of FI'd. Tunes have been making great power on turbo cars for years, glad BMW finally decided to join the turbo crowd again. You see my beef is I keeping hearing all this absolute BS about the BMW 335i having all this f*cking potential, says who? Vishnu? Oh ok, he has nothing at stake. So many people ready to claim the 335i as some f*cking tuning king, when it hasn't even made any legitimate claims to the crown. I mean there is still so much we don't know, how much power can the stock block hold? How much boost can the stock turbos hold and what is their limit? How reliable will all these cars be down the road? Why aren't power numbers and 1/4 mile times matching up? Also what is so damn impressive about the V2 map. It will probably cost over $1,500 a lone and add the exhaust your approaching close to $3,000 to trap over 110mph when stock your already trapping in the mid 100s. I am suppose to be amazed by these achievements. Sorry you gullible and conceited 335i owners, you have a long way to go and a whole lot to prove before you step foot in the Kings of Tuning court. Enough is enough believe what you want, but you can't pull a fast one over me, not C&D and definitly not Vishnu. Maybe we will talk more when you guys hit over 600whp on the stock block, but last time I checked not single one of you has even made over 400whp, so I guess it will be a while tell we talk again.
Appreciate 0