View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #32
Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 620BMW325i View Post
OP... If you arn't questioning their performance or quality of their rotors... Then whats the problem? Who gives a shit where they come from? I mean if anything... Your kind of crazy to buy "US products" and pay $230 just in shipping when you live in GERMANY lol...
+1

Why would you ever spend that much on shipping "pretty" non-OEM or no high performance parts is beyond me.

Test them out and report back. Right now you are assuming that they are sub-standard quality. Take a look at rusty OEM brake calipers. Is that acceptable on 50K+ car? Still, they perform well.

Since we live in a world of global trade and economy, companies have operations across the world. Brands are not tied to mother contries any more since they started outsourcing. As an example, check out Harley Davidson manfacturing sites. Also check out BMW manufacturing sites.

I bought several items from ECS and found them to have excellent deals and great customer service. I bought my front rotors from them but they are OEM z4 35is since I didn't want to deal (accept the risk) with potential issues.

You gotta pay to play!
Appreciate 0