Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
I can do group buy's, I have done them before and usually they work out very well, It seems you have told them you're a company and you would be stocking them, but they might be interested in a group buy just to see how many people are interested in the BMW market?
I think you will have to re-brand them as your own product and sell them, I'm not sure - I've passed the info onto my buddies and they are in direct contact with the company now since I didn't really want to blow up my auto tranny haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu- View Post
Was this special pricing you speak of "free", because I can't see dropping $600-800 labor plus whatever they want to mod the turbos without some proven stats. They could turn out to be hacks and make things even worse.
Well they said they machine all the housings and upgrade the wheels (I'm not a turbo guy, but that sounds decent?) and the OP of the thread texted me last night saying they "use billet actuators and we can adjust the pressure" - that sounds decent on paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBeck View Post
If they are all you say, a full turbo kit essentially, for $1500 as stated.. Hell I will buy a set! Details!!!
Would you happen to know of companies that sell turbos to other companies for re-branding?
I want to dig up details on the company, but at the same time I don't want them to find out I'm snooping around and leaking their info and then the deal goes sour haha.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0