View Single Post
      06-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #122
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
If you don't know the facts you should not post them. I think it is more what you did to antagonize Shiv's supporters by posting hear say then them starting anything from what I read. It's just about the same in any other Procede thread as well. Everything goes along fine and then some douche comes along and instead of asking "how can you get these results and why is it safe?" they say " Well, I heard you've blown up X number of motors and other tuners tell me this isn't safe. So, how long before this one blows up?" Basically asking the same question just two totally different ways of approaching it. One way promotes intelligent conversation, the other arguments.

It's shit like your last sentence that take away any credibility of your reasons for posting. If you want people not bash you maybe you start by having the same courtesy for others.
Bash all you want. Look at "lawdude", he is 15 yrs old posting on the forums calling ppl trolls. I care? And about the limp mode. Its not hear say, search the forums.
Appreciate 0