View Single Post
      04-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #51
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdiaz View Post
Any new product combos from detailed image recommended for alpine white. Not interested in orbital buffing, want to do hand. Will start with clay and lube. Vehicle is 2011. Light scratches. No significant swirl marks. Any input appreciated, look forward to purchasing from DI.
I'd recommend a two step combination for this situation with an AIO and wax combo. The Optimum Poli-Seal is a polish and sealant in one that will help remove very light surface imperfections and add a coating of protection. The Poli-Seal is also an amazing value considering you only need about one ounce per coat. For extra gloss, depth and protection on alpine white paint I'd still suggest the Dodo Juice Diamond White Hard Wax or the Chemical Guys XXX Hard Core Paste Wax (great value). Both options make the paint look overly glossy and almost "wet". I think the Dodo Juice wax has a bit more protection and just a tiny bit more depth to the gloss but both are excellent. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to help.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0