View Single Post
      05-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #1129
morphius909
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 Xi Special Edition-JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivash View Post
Hey guys, I've been bargaining with the BC dealership on the 335i special edition sedan for a day or two now. I've brought them down to this:

$50,800 for the car
$2195 freight and PDI
$150 for all weather floor mats
$500 wheel locks/anti theft registration (is this really necessary?)
$500 lease/finance fee
300+20+100 for documentation, tire levy, and A/C tax

GST at 5%
finance rate of 1.9%

What do you guys think? I'm still asking for some more off because the sales lady had informed me that it had 200 km, then after receiving the quote it was listed at 950 km. Should I still be paying freight and PDI on a car with 950 km? Is it still considered brand new?

I feel like im getting close to owning this awesome car!
You will get a lot of opinions on this one...but personally-->

- I would never buy a car, especially a BMW 335i with that much power, that has been probably shitbanged for 950kms...I actually wouldn't even consider it. But that is me. I like Fresh. My baby had like 12 kms on it when I picked it up. Some people use those KMS as negotiating tact so if it works out great. At 950kms they either drove it in from somewhere, or it's a DEMO vehicle so your warranty would go to 80,950 but confirm with BMW Canada (not the dealer!). Can they get you another SE from somewhere for the same price and less then 20kms? When I purchase a vehicle, and I have purchased many, my deal always stipulates the vehicle must have less then 16kms.
-Floor mats? BMW ones suck , get weathertech
-500 bucks for wheellocks???? Garbage. The Anti-theft is probably the etching.
-Whats a 500 dollar finance fee? NEVER heard of this
-Documentation-doesn't matter, if they say it's free they have just padded it in the price somewhere else.

At the end of the day, if you're happy then buy the vehicle. If you have doubts walk away and get something that won't make you second guess yourself everytime you see it, drive it, sit in it.

2011 335i X Drive Special Edition-Jerez Black
35% Tint All Around / 3M Rockguard / Weathertech/ PPK2 / 18&12mm Spacers/Lux H8 V3
Appreciate 0