04-03-2008, 08:50 AM   #60
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaz View Post
Granted, this is a matter of opinion, but when I see the old "PS3 has no games argument", I have to laugh.

Here's a list of great PS3 exclusives only (not counting the multi-platform titles), available now:

Resistance: Fall of Man
Motorstorm
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet & Clank: TOD
Uncharted Drake's Fortune (widely recognized as having the best graphics so far this console generation)
Unreal Tournament 3 (timed exclusive, at the very least)
MLB 08: The Show
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

And the upcoming lineup:

Haze (May)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (June; likely the game of the year, from early reports)
Home (July)
Little Big Planet (Sept.)
Killzone 2 (Sept.)
Resistance 2 (Nov.)
Motorstorm 2 (Winter)

And in 09, you get the full Gran Turismo 5, God of War 3, Final Fantasy(!), The Getaway and I'm sure I'm forgetting others. Again, this is not counting all of the multi-platform games.

If you can't find something to like on that list, you should really consider selling your PS3.
To be honest the only reason I bought my ps3 was for blu ray and FF13...and the possibility the MGS4 doesnt go to xbox...maybe haze....but really everything else doesnt really tickle my fancy too much ...

loyalist im not trying to justify any purchase, im just simply stating which is the better system(to me)