12-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #41
JLR1969
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Kubota GR1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd1963 View Post
Nobody is scrounging. I pay my tax so that my children can have a decent education.

What's the logic in your argument. If you have no qualifications and can't get a job you're a scrounger. If you try to get the qualifications at 6th form or Uni you are a scrounger? Presumably if there are NO jobs you are still a scrounger. Hey and let's not forget Civil Servants. Scroungers!!!!!

>>Whenever I see a police car parked up the first thing I think is ooh must smash that up....NOT
You might do it they had illegally imprisoned you (kettling), bashed you over the head with a truncheon or charged you on horseback.

For the record I do not condone violence or the destruction of property I am just presenting another point of view with reference to the police van.
For the record no matter how uneducated someone is there are always ways to earn money legally..... FACT

The issue I have is people cannot be bothered to work and would rather stay at home and claim benefit.....FACT

No matter what grievance you have against the police smashing up a police van is out of order and not acceptable.....FACT

I agree that education should be free until you leave school at 16, however if you want to go to Uni and potentially earn ££££££ more as a result then you should pay towards the cost.

As I have said this country is in a mess partly because too many people take out and don't put back in. People expect everything for free simply because they can't afford to buy it.

If you can't afford it you can't have it........ SIMPLE
Appreciate 0