View Single Post
      07-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #58
ajsalida
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 95 M3, 02 R1150GSA, 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by runner999 View Post
I did the Koni Yellow with 328i Eibach Pro's along with new bump stops (front e36 M3 and rear Z4M) a few months back. The front shocks are set to full soft and rears are 1/2 turn from full soft. I'm experiencing a lot of bottoming out in the front on our roads in spite the fact of avoiding bumps and dips when possible here in New England. Rears have not bottomed out. Is anyone else having the same issue with this setup? Not thinking that cranking up the rebound in the front will help but willing to try if recommended.
What kind of tires are you running and what sizes? If they are run flats get rid of them. In the mean time go to 1/2 turn off full soft in front. I have read you are never supposed to run these fully turned either way. IOW always be backed off min 1/4 turn or so. Something about the way the adjuster works.

edit: if the 1/2 turn is better try stepping up in 1/4 turn increments till it feels right. 1 full turn off full soft to me feels very well damped & stiff, on a e92 335xi w/koni+eibach.
Appreciate 0