40yroldawakening
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
07 e90 335i  [0.00]
Need to VENT a bit !!!!

Ok, I spent most of the day cleaning up the 335i, the wife is out of town till Sunday, and I took off work for some ME time. I was thirsty and since you can't buy just a 6 pack of beer in PA , unless you go to a bar and then its like $10. So, I went down to the local In & Out Liquor store, which is run by the state, I figure that I can put a case down before she gets home.

So, I pull up and they are about to close, I tell them a case of Miller Chill, I go in to pay and the other guy goes in the back to get my case, then he proceeds on out to my car, I finish paying and head out, he says I put your case on the back seat,....: I said I would have you rather not, damit. I wanted it in the trunk. So, of coarse the bottom of the case was full of dirt and now I have 2 streaks of dirt. Oh, some people !!!!

So, yesterday when the car was in for service, I ask the SA about getting an oil cooler, I told him it was running a little higher then I like, he said I had the tech check for codes and everything was fine and he said, it had to through a code before they could do anything. So, on the way home tonight I was cranking on it a bit, and look down , holy shit it was trickling up towards 270. So, I figure, they want a code, then i'll give them one.

I'm gonna run the crap out of it until it does something !!!!
Appreciate 0