10-20-2007, 01:29 PM   #89
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig28 View Post
talked to Mr John Kang ( one of the bosses ). Iam very surprised what Mr John Kang mentioned to me via the phone.He told me to delete or saying good things about eisenhaus or I dont get any compensiation at all!!! is this a big threat towards me?. Hahahaha

and He mentioned to me " why cant you be like others" like complaining to public forum.they are not like you saying negative things about eisenhaus...well Mr John Kang they are not at the same positions like me waiting for almost half a years..

again at the 1st page Ive said that waiting 2-3 months Max are fine for me. And again and again Mr John kang Eisenhaus told me last night at the phone " canceled or wait".

told him that waited almost 6 months and still can say " canceled or wait like others at the forum" .its not acceptable!

I asked him nicely. Mr John Kang Eisenhaus lets said if you were me and Iam you ( Mr John Kang eisenhaus ) what is ur reaction? he told me again and again " wait or canceled " thats not a solid answer!!!

its like throwing an eggs to the stone! get nothing!!!

we talked nicely at the phone but he is accusing me that I have used " asshole words" on this thread towards him/Eisenhaus and Ive told him that Ive never and ever used any vulgar words like " the F and Asshole words" on this forum.Feel free to search at this threads if there is a words from myself describing/reffering to Mr John Kang. Then Ill apologizes to him right away at this public forum. Well Actually Ive told him " sorry at the phone " but if there is no proof then Iam demanding his apologies at this forum from him. Lets be a gentlemen and professionals.

Main point is that Mr John kang still hold his position.

lam still waiting my compensation for almost 6 months..

Status auto design have contacted/talked to you too about the compensiation and he please dont make it difficults. I even told one of the Status auto design owner that Iam willing to come out some money. win and winner solutions. if like other customers,they wont paid any dollars for not their mistakes.

thnx
Of your first 46 posts, 33 are regarding the same complaint, or a variation thereof, about the same product. Are you doing the same thing on other boards or are we just lucky?
Appreciate 0