View Single Post
      06-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #527
Bimmerforlife
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reize View Post
Bimmerforlife, I've really got no idea what's gone wrong for you. I've got a 40Gb iPod photo and although it effectively removed every song from my iPod and replaced it, all my artwork is fine.

Also, I'm not entirely sure why yours took so long to update with only a fraction of the songs I've got on mine (are you using firewire or USB and if it's USB, is your port 1.1 or 2.0 compatible?) Even so, removing and replacing all 6000+ songs on mine took it just about 60 minutes from docking my iPod to it telling me that the update was complete. ANd that included the time it took it to check and remove each song.

Sorry you've had a problem with that, but aside from your current course of action (wiping it and starting again) I'm not sure what more I could have suggested to repair your artwork.

Yeah I have USB 1 so it is super super slow. I've re-formatted it and have 800 more songs to update. Should be done in a few hours. Have 30GB Video iPod. 117 videos and 988 songs. I hope this fixes my artwork. Weird that iTunes is fine but the iPod artwork messed up after I did that Genre change.
Appreciate 0