View Single Post
      04-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
goody
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335 xi

Guess what my local sales manager said today...

Ok, in short: I put a deposit down on a 335xi in transit, boat was delayed but finally made port last friday. Early in the week my CA said Thursday for pickup, then that changed to maybe Saturday. So its now friday and i had no update, so i do my daily ritual of hitting the owners club. Suprise Surprise the OC says my car is at the dealer. So i call. CA is out so i get the Sales manager.

Me: "Yes i see on the owners club that my car is at the dealer and i would like to confirm?"
SM: "yes the truck just pulled in a little while ago" (notice he said that without checking)
Me: "great i know my CA is out but i want to set up a time tomorrow to pick it up"

(this is where it gets good)

SM: Um yeah well it may actually have to be Monday. See we have to prepare each car by programing it. We download software from the internet, they are very high tech cars, and 8 out of 10 cars dont go right so when that happens it has to be started from the begining and our service shop is only open till 1 tomorrow, so it really looks like Monday.

Wow is all I can say.

Last edited by goody; 04-18-2008 at 08:58 PM..
Appreciate 0