United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
because of this

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I told them I had bought my vehicle from another dealer outside of texas, but would like my vehicle serviced. They said ok...you'll have to wait. I asked if they would be able to provide me a loaner, and they said no because you didn't buy the vehicle here, and pointed me to the hertz rental. So I said...well it's a problem from the factory - not a fault of mine, why can't I just get a loaner for a day or two, you have a parking lot FULL of them...they said no. Went to BMW of north houston, they said loaners are complimentary, no questions asked, took me in right away, and very nice. got my car the very next day.
I bought my car at Momentum and they always provide loaners, although not necessarily a BMW loaner b/c loaners are based on availability.

I called Advantage BMW for service once b/c they are way closer to where I live than Momentum and they wouldn't give me a loaner because I didn't buy from them. A friend of mine bought a used 325i from the Mercedes Benz of Houston North and took it to BMW North for service and he was refused a loaner. Most dealerships are like that and I'm happy for you that BMW North help you out with the loaner.
Appreciate 0