United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWysong View Post
For sale!

A set of OEM ZSP springs off an e92is with 5k miles on the springs. Replaced with aftermarket parts. Great for xi's or other non sport models to get a firmer suspension!

Front: D7
Rear: D3

Spring rates are almost identical to the Eibach Pro Kit, and this is OEM at a much better price!

*I posted pics, but they are not showing up, so pm me and I will send you direct links.

I just bought them from another member in my quest to lower my car, and tried the self install route but that proved harder than I thought, with siezed bolts and all. So since I have to pay install price, I am just ordering coilovers instead (at the expense of the wheels I was going to order). If you are curious about the the origional sale to myself, let me know and I'll link the thread.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck with the install. After selling these springs to you, I decided to go with BC Racing coilovers, myself.

GLWS, my friend! Curious to see what direction you end up going, regarding the coilovers.

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0